The New Tech Network works with districts and schools to reimagine teaching and learning. We work with principals, teachers and staff to provide the support, training and coaching they need to successfully implement a New Tech school.
The structured school development process includes the following:
School planningDistricts and organizations receive coaching and support through all stages of planning and launching a New Tech school. Specifically, NTN offers:
- In-depth, informative tours for planning teams
- Strategic support for a strong and sustainable school implementation
- School application process that leads to a customized set of services
- On-site readiness visit to gauge the commitment and capacity of the partner district/organization to engage in this work
Planning Academy course to build readiness for Professional Learning @ NTN opportunities, such as:
- Leadership Residency
- Teacher Residency
- NTN 101
Learn more through NTN Roadmap: Investigation to Implementation
Learn more through NTN Planning Timeline
Personalized coaching and on-going supportExtensive, individualized coaching allows school staff to gain the skills they need to confidently implement the New Tech model.
- Four years of on-site and remote services
- Support in cultivating a collaborative school culture focused on student achievement
- Coaching to successfully implement school-wide, project-based learning
- Individualized guidance for teachers and principals
- Professional Learning @ NTN :
-Site Institutes: NTN schools share best practices on-site.
-Virtual Workshops: Virtual events focused on a topic/audience.
-To-Go Learning: Personalized learning pathways that are self-paced, and pre-designed learning experiences that can be facilitated by a school for their own context.
National training eventsRegional and national events give principals, teachers and staff an opportunity to continually sharpen their skills, share best practices and network with like-minded professionals from around the country.
- New Tech Network Annual Conference
- National Leadership summits
New Tech Learning PlatformNew Tech Network provides its schools with a powerful learning management system, a set of integrated online tools to support teaching and learning. Our learning platform enables personalized instruction, facilitates collaborative learning and strengthens relationships across the network, empowering students and teachers to become skilled creators, leaders and producers.
- Web-based collaborative learning environment containing an extensive library of high-quality classroom projects from across the New Tech Network
- Google Apps Education Edition: Gmail, Calendar, Talk, Docs, Sites, Video
- Echo Gradebook: Holistic gradebook for reporting student progress on deeper learning
Network benefitsOne of the most powerful benefits we provide is membership in the network of New Tech schools.
- Via live events and our online tools, schools become active members in a vibrant community of practice
- Research and reporting services, including school profiles, alumni tracking and student assessment tools
- Marketing and outreach services for schools
- Local trainer certification
- Demonstration site certification
- College ready assessment strategies
- District and Leadership Development